Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA plugin IDs needed

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 17:21:04 EEST

#include <centralised-id-administration.txt>

Theres not much you can do, I was going to offer you some of mine, but
I've only got 3 left myself (need to register for more).

Mayube theres soneone out there with some spare space who can give you a
range?

Richard is very busy and can take some time to respond to mail.

- Steve