[linux-audio-dev] my first LADSPA plugins

From: Artemio <artemio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 08:59:54 EEST

Hello all!

I am happy to tell you that I've finished my very first plugins. I
would like to thank all those who helped me over here to get started
and to Tim who kindly provided free plugin IDs.

There are four plugins, each with mono and stereo variant:

 - Clipping Booster - boosts/clips the signal after a non-linear amp
 - Noisifier - applies AM to the signal with a variable noise source
 - Non-linear Amplifier - amp with 6 transmission curve types
(round/parabolic/sine/etc.)
 - Variable Noise - generates white/stepped/shot noise

Download plugins/docs: http://artemiolabs.com/software/wasp/
Online docs: http://artemiolabs.com/software/wasp/docs/WASP.html

Comments and suggestions are very welcome. But please don't be cruel
because this is my first serious C coding and very first DSP
experience! I've tested the plugins thoroughly in many hosts, I hope
they work for you too and will be useful.

Artemiy.