Re: [linux-audio-dev] Real time delay tutorials?

From: Martin Habets <errandir_news@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 14:19:20 EEST

Can you quantify how "high-resolution" you need, i.e. what accuracy?
The Linux kernel does not have support (yet) for resolution above
100Hz or 1000Hz, depending on your hardware platform.

There is some work going on into high resolution timers patches, but
integration of that is still far off I think.

--
Martin
30 years from now GNU/Linux will be as redundant a term as UNIX/MERT is