Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: What Parts of Linux Audio Simply Work Great? (and on dyne:bolic work better?!)

From: Iain Duncan <iainduncan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 22:15:31 EEST

Me too. It worked great on both my ancient laptop and my desktop, though
I did have to modprobe snd-usb-audio to get my usb midi box detected.
I've been raving about it to everyone. It also is incredibly easy to
customize.

jaromil wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 09:33:45AM -0500, Andres Cabrera wrote:
>
>>>I've also tried dynebolic (www.dynebolic.org) and on the two systems
>>>I've tried works considerably better than agnula live and the suse live
>>>audio cd.

> wow :)
>
> for anyone interested, development of a new core foundation dyne:II
> started and is to a good point already http://devel.dynebolic.org

Is it at a point where one could customize a dyne:bolic using glibc2.3?
I seem to recall seeing on your site that the new one was a newer glibc
right?

Thanks
Iain