Re: [linux-audio-dev] please help: enumerating library requirements

From: <paniq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 00:05:04 EEST

On Monday 18 July 2005 22:22, Lars Luthman wrote:
> JACK JACK JACK JACK. http://jackit.sf.net

good, that is my choice for now as well.

> I don't know about this - the common plugin formats on Linux (LADSPA and
> DSSI) are so simple that they hardly need a library. Maybe you can steal
> parts of an existing plugin host.

i've been thinking about dssi as well since its a superset of ladspa, or so
i've been told.

> No idea about this one... gstreamer maybe?

is on the list. but i hoped maybe there would be something else as well.

> PS. Please don't start a new topic by replying to an unrelated email,
> it's very confusing for mail clients that uses the "References:" or
> "In-Reply-To:" tags to thread discussions.

but its so easy to get the to-field filled by that way. new mails require
copy-pasting the email address :-(

i didnt know about this mechanism. sorry. kmail should be more careful about
this stuff.