Re: [linux-audio-dev] Simultaneous Output Audio Engine?

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 15:20:08 EEST

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 22:09, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> That being said I am wondering if there is a good widget library out
> there that I could create 3d Widgets and use that would take advantage
> of hardware acceleration if present?  Or if there is a better way to do
> this?

I don't know if C++ is part of your plans, but I've been extremely happy with
Qt. Fully themeable, extensively documented, cross-platform (as of the 4.0
release, M$ support is available under GPL, as well as Mac OSX and lots of
Unices). Highly recommended.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities. |
| -- Walt Kelly "Pogo" |