[linux-audio-dev] OSX Driver

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 02:09:21 EEST

Hi all!

As is apparent from my recent posts, I bought into a Behringer product
recently ... I asked for feedback here, and how to improve support for
linux and I have also actively tried to change their misleading web ..

Heh .. They have changed the wording from "not supported by other OS" to
"other OS such as win95 ..."

Anyways ... After bitching around a bit more regarding implementation of
their firmware, I get the question:

  "Can you program drivers for MAC OS-X,
   or do you know someone who can?

I have answered that developer.apple.com have all the information I
need, but also that there are several people around here working in
mixed environments ... I promised to ask around.

Any takers for a Mac OS X driver?

mvh // Jens M Andreasen