Re: [linux-audio-dev] External audio interface (edirol FA/UA-101)

From: Daniel Wagner <wagi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 10:50:21 EEST

> As for FW solution, FreeBob project's site states FA-101 works, but
> I'd like to know about minimal possible latency. And does it have any
> restrictions on buffers/frequency setup?

Yes, the FA-101 works but I can't tell you the numbers for latency. What
do you mean with restristrions on buffers (=latency?)?
All sampling frequencies should work but I think we have only used the
44,1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz so far because
we consider the 192 kHz more as marketing gag :)

Currently, I would not recommend to use our driver for a critical stuff,
though it looks very good.

Hope that helps.

cheers,
daniel