[linux-audio-dev] Re: making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 23:31:48 EEST

On 10/16/05, fons adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 09:51:53PM +0000, sonicx wrote:
> > hm...well,JAAA didnt work for me-which is quite obvious the reason why i
> > started porting it.that simple. but if a new version is about to come
> > out i ,of course,dont want to interferre with the plans of the maker of
> > JAAA.
> It does work here under KDE (and always has) - I keep a KDE login just to
> test things :-). Please tell me (by private email) which version you have,
> what distro you are running, how you try to start JAAA (ALSA or JACK), etc.

Same success here: all of fons' apps work just normally in KDE and
fluxbox. Since lesser( 'KDE3.2', 'fons' first apps' );

And I don't think its the best solution for a prob if you try to
rewrite the app. At least that hasn't ever work for me...

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---