Re: [linux-audio-dev] Juno6 GPL sources

From: Artemiy Pavlov <artemio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 09:43:27 EET

Hey guys!

I am very glad to hear this! The fact that Paul has already added ALSA seq
support is really cool.

Kevin, could you please mail me the sources so I can try them out? I really
miss the Juno6, the binary version will segfault on new distros. Thanks a
lot!

My plans are to clean up Juno6 as much as possible to make it compilable on
most systems, then I'd create a totally new and killer patch bank for it and
we could release juno6-2.0 to the public.

BTW, as about the VST version, what's neat in it is that it has SysEx support
compatible with the original Junos - could you guys have a look at the
sources and see if this can be taken? If Juno6 would understand Juno6/60/106
SysEx dumps, that would be fantastic.

Thanks to all!

Artemiy.