Re: [linux-audio-dev] hdsploader not doing it

From: Janina Sajka <janina@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 15:19:57 EET

Esben Stien writes:
> Janina Sajka <janina@email-addr-hidden> writes:
>
> > Regret to report I am having problems loading firmware for my
> > multiface again.
>
> You still having problems?

Hi:

Sorry for the slow response. I've been swamped and off lists recently.

I found the fix about two weeks ago. It's simple--but think it should be
noted, and perhaps documented with the driver.

Everything works if I put snd-hdsp in my initrd.img.

So, it's that old low memory req again.

Now, why didn't I think of that sooner? <grin>

                                Janina

--
Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272
Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.