Re: [linux-audio-dev] configuring ALSA support in linux 2.6.11

From: chandrasheakhar singh <cp_singh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 10:58:15 EET

Hi,
I think we are right, but as far as ALSA is concerned if i'm correct, it does talk about lowest
audio
driver, it emulates oss to access lowest audio driver, if this is the case then ALSA should work
with
existing audio driver.

If you have something to share about how to port ALSA for this target , please
let me know.

BR
chandrashekhar