[linux-audio-dev] UX16

From: Vaughan Famularo <peppercorn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 19:10:01 EET

Arrrgh!!

Thanks Clemens and anyone else that I may have missed, but thankfully I
have it going!!!!

After sending the last post and walking away for a cuppa I decided to
double check some keyboard settings. One of the keyboards panel lights
are out and therefore are pretty dim.
But no matter what excuse I use I feel pretty dumb and lame having to
admit that I overlooked a simple keyboard setting. I wrestled with this
thing for 12 hrs and I simply had a setting on my keyboard incorrectly
set.

Thanks anyway!

Vaughan

PS. Is there any site where Linux users are posting songs or samples of
their songs that they are producing with Linux???? If so where?