[linux-audio-dev] detune

From: Hans Fugal <hans@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 03:21:24 EET

I'm about to write a DSSI/LADSPA plugin that among other things, detunes
the signal by up to 15 cents. My understanding is that detuning is
accomplished by resampling. If that's the case, what do you do
with the time difference? Do you pad/truncate to get the same number of
samples you started out with? Wouldn't that introduce undesirables?

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach