Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ladspa GUIs (Was Re: [linux-audio-user] Acid type program

From: Luis Garrido <luisgarrido@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 20:14:59 EET

I have a LADSPA/DSSI GUI builder going on at
http://flam.sourceforge.net/ which is conceived around qt designer. It
is far for complete and I don't think I can dedicate substantial time
to it until the summer. I am also concerned about the need to migrate
to QT4.

The only fully functional part I have managed to finish is flamwizard,
a program that displays a list of the installed LADSPA plugins and
generates a skeleton ui file ready to be edited in qt designer.

Comments and contributions very welcome.

Cheers,

Luis