Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 16:54:47 EET

Heh And here I had just offered the same thing;) Paul's hosting would
probably be better, but at least you got a backup if needed;)

I agree on the comments on the current status of the site. I have been
considering setting up a LAU wiki on my site since I got it started, but
have been worried it is already pretty well covered by others. However
I definitly think a Wiki type setup would be important as Linux Audio
changes so much due to it being open source, a combination of a Wiki and
archive system would allow I think the most flexibility, or even a Wiki
that is organized in versioning information. Just my opinion though,
like I offered on the SOS forums Ill make the same offer here and if
there is enough interest(Feel free to reply off-list) Ill set it up.

       Seablade