[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] rosegarden dssi problem

From: Emanuel Rumpf <x@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 16:58:16 EET

Chris Cannam wrote:

>On Tuesday 24 Jan 2006 13:17, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
>

>>The problem occures on all files, that have dssi-plugins assigned.
>>Here is a simple test file with a track "bass" that has the "Less
>>trivial synth" applied.
>>If I open and play it, there is no sound.
>>

>I can't reproduce this at all. The example file works fine for me. That's
>rather troubling.
>
>Did you build this from CVS yourself? Are you in a position to build it again
>with some debug output enabled? If so, I'd like to see what is printed by
>the sequencer process when the two lines
>
>#define DEBUG_DSSI 1
>#define DEBUG_DSSI_PROCESS 1
>
>at the top of sound/DSSIPluginInstance.cpp are uncommented.
>

>Chris

Did the output I've sent help somehow?
Has anyone else reported a similar problem?
If this is related to my system only, do you have any idea why/how this
could be?

Dssi is working on my system, also in rosegarden, only when loading a
new file, the
tracks with dssi-plugins are muted somehow... then I have to re-assign
the plugins for each track for the sound to come back.

Emanuel