Re: [linux-audio-dev] Fwd: OT -- USB History

From: Daniel Wagner <wagi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 12:36:02 EET

Christoph Eckert wrote:
>> It's called "firewire"
>>

> Yep :) .
>
> The problem of the freebob project is that it mainly depends on the
> personal engagement of Daniel Wagner. If he decides to found a family,
> I fear the project will be relatively dead.
He, you must know more than I do? :) Where is that girlfriend now?

Fortunately, Pieter Palmer is also hacking on this project. I still hope
that someone helps a bit out with the ALSA part (this is a hint...).

> And finally even the Edirol
> FA-101 "only" offers 10 inputs.

It is possible to 'stack' devices. You can use two devices for example.
They appear as one sound card.

cheers,
daniel