Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] sverb 0.90

From: Cedric Roux <Cedric.Roux@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 16:43:39 EET

Hi Julien,

I'll try to work on it.
What about a pipe-approach?
I don't want to deal with the zillions of audio file formats,
so I'll take raw mono input on stdin (float or short, little or
big endian) and produce raw data (float or short) on stdout.
You could set parameters with zillions of command line arguments
(mostly: choose a preset, a t60(0), a t60(pi), a float/int/asm
choice of calculatin a bit resolution for the fixed arithmetic,
a dry/wet control, a bypass-t60 toggle, controls for input/output
formats).

Maybe it should handle stereo input and/or output?

Algorithm has been implemented with 44.1 KHz resolution but
can work with anything (of course the same set of parameters
won't give the same reverberation time).

What do you think of it?

I don't have much time for the moment, but as soon as I get
some, I'll do it. Tell me what you absolutely need, so I can
provide you with it as soon as I can. (Of course if someone
has got some brain's idle, any contribution is welcome.)

Take care,
Cédric.