[linux-audio-dev] any news concerning the lad site?

From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 04:33:27 EET

hi paul, benno, everybody!

tried to reach you in private, but haven't heard anything back so far.
the lad site has been offline for quite a while now, and i find the
entire issue pretty frustrating... it's not exactly what i would call
"high availability". :(

i'd just write the whole site off if it weren't for the fact that i used
to be listed as webmaster and people keep writing to me complaining
about broken links.

please, someone step up and do something about it.

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier
home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/