Re: [linux-audio-dev] pysndfile, pyrtaudio, pyrtmidi, pysoundtouch

From: Patrick Stinson <patrickkidd.lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 10:17:03 EEST

I suppose I got a little antsy. Once you get CPython under your belt
you (I?) tend to want to wrap everything in sight. I also became a bit
weary of searching for python bindings for this and that, because I
see so many extensions that are never completed or maintained...

--
Patrick Kidd Stinson
http://www.patrickkidd.com/