[linux-audio-dev] Summer of Code

From: Hans Fugal <hans@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 23:09:16 EEST

Google's Summer of Code is upon us. I have a summer without classes
coming up and I can think of nothing better to do (besides studying for
qualifying exams) than to hack on a Linux Audio project and get paid for
it, benefitting that project with code and money ($500). Is any project,
or perhaps the LAD community as a whole, applying for mentorship?

http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

Ardour comes to mind as being a good mentor organization candidate.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach