Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] First trip to Europe

From: <krampenschiesser@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 20:06:18 EEST

> 2) how hard is to find cheap place to sleep?

You should buy a youth hostelling card, which offers you cheap, but good accommodation in nearly every town in germany france and spain(with breakfeast). Perhaps in other countries, too, but I've not been there yet.
I hope there are people who can help you out.
In Germany it is the cheapest to travel by train with special cards.(one whole weekend for 50,- for whole germany)
Hope this helps.
Good luck
Scar

--
And this is a table ma'am.  What in essence it consists of is a horizontal
rectilinear plane surface maintained by four vertical columnar supports,