Re: [linux-audio-dev] music engine

From: Patrick Stinson <patrickkidd.lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 21:34:32 EEST

After some searching I found that supercollider is what I was looking
for, and a whole lot more. I posted a message similar to this one to
sc-users and sc-dev and put together a python OSC lib for
supercollider, which now meets my requirements. I also recently posted
a setup script for pysclang, which makes supercollider a lot more
interesting from python.

Go check it out if you are intersted. there are independent test
scripts that will get you sound right away, and its python, so its
easy to read.

scosc:
https://svn.patrickkidd.com/