Re: [linux-audio-dev] first ladspa2 example?

From: Dave Robillard <drobilla@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 04:36:14 EEST

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 23:38 +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I think, I heard, that someone already did some preliminary example for
> ladspa2. Am I right there? If so, where can I find it?
> Kindest regards
> Julien

The provisional header and an example plugin from Steve Harris is at:

http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa2/

Note that EVERYTHING found there is provisional and VERY subject to
change.

I do have a partially completed host library and a working host using
it, but that won't be released until the spec is finalized (or goes in
to a "beta" stage at least)

-DR-