[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: LAC-Konzertreport auf SWR2 15.5. 23h (German only)

From: Michael Iber <music@email-addr-hidden-berlin.de>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 11:31:38 EEST

Hi all,

unfortunately, for legal reasons it is not possible to make the
audio-data public. I discussed this with the broadcast station before,
and their lawyers said definitely: no.

For all of you capable of reading a little bit of German: see my
manuscript attached.

Goetz may put it on the LAC-Website, too. (Thank you, Goetz)

Best,
Michael