Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] [admin] linux-audio-* maintainer wanted...

From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 22:55:01 EEST

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>> as an added bonus, there is also the job of cleaning up the old
>> lad.linuxaudio.org page, throwing out all the obsolete stuff (i.e.
>> everything except the subscription information and the contrib/ section)
>> and maybe linking to all the excellent documentation efforts elsewhere :)
>
> Now this I might be interested in.

thanks thorsten for this kind offer. you've done great web work in the
past, and i think it's going to be a great improvement over the current
code which was written by some clueless moron ages ago in php3 on a
2.0.36 kernel for apache 1.2 and then hacked to pieces beyond
recognition over the course of several years....

ladies and gentlemen, i give you mr thorsten wilms as the new
lad.linuxaudio.org maintainer, and judging by the work he has done for
other linux audio sites, there will come a time when that page will no
longer be a hall of shame for yours truly :-D

best regards,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier
home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/