[linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] Aqualung 0.9beta5 released

From: Tom Szilagyi <tszilagyi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 17:19:55 EEST

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 06:46:39AM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:

> Tom,
> Maybe you and Peter should post these on the Aqualung download
> site? Maybe they are there already?

The scripts were never intended to be used by a large audience
(large by any standard), however, if there is popular demand for
them, we might just post them to the website so everyone has easy
access to it.

We anticipate that this aspect of Aqualung (ie. mass import,
mass tagging, etc) will improve greatly by the time we release
our next beta.

Tom