Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Aqualung 0.9beta5 released

From: Alfons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 13:33:11 EEST

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 11:53:01AM +0200, Tom Szilagyi wrote:

> Aqualung: Music Player for GNU/Linux
> Release 0.9beta5

This looked like the player I've been wanting for some time
(all formats, jackified), so I installed in on a fairly
standard SuSE 10.0 this WE. It compiled and installed
without problem, but so far it chokes on all *.ogg
I've tried. Either the CPU load goes up to 100% and no
sound (OK again after stop) or playback seems to start
but then stop immmediately.

I've only had limited time exploring this, but will try
to get deeper into it later. Any hints ? I'm using Aqualung
as a JACK client, started (as all JACK apps here) via sudo.

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano e' questo!