Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Trying to build Om,

From: Stephen Cameron <smcameron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 06:55:05 EEST

I wrote:

> I have gotten zero contributions in terms of code or
> even bug reports... [ for gneutronica ]

On second thought, this is not quite true, and not wishing to
slight anyone, I thought I had better correct myself. Someone
diligently produces RPMs from my source releases for several
distros of their own volition (thanks oc2pus) and a couple
people noticed my last release had a broken tar.gz file
right away.

-- steve