Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Trying to build Om,

From: carmen <_@email-addr-hidden-your.name>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 07:36:07 EEST

> All these from gtk.org:
>
> * Installed cairo-1.2.0
> * Installed glib-2.6.6 ... it went into /usr/local/lib
> * set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PKG_CONFIG_PATH to include /usr/local/lib...
> * Installed atk-1.9.0
> * Installed pango-1.8.2
> * Installed gtk-2.6.10
>
> Reconfigured om... noticed it complained about lash not being found...
>
> * Installed lash-0.5.1 from http://www.nongnu.org/lash/
>
> Reconfigured om-, and recompiled and installed.
> Still complains about the glade stuff as before.
>
> I didn't rebuild libgnomecanvasmm though, because there
> seems to be some compiler problem, it seems.

from om-cvs ebuild:

DEPEND=">=media-libs/liblo-0.22
>=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.99
>=dev-libs/libxml2-2.6
        media-libs/dssi
        media-libs/ladspa-sdk
        media-plugins/omins
>=dev-cpp/gtkmm-2.4
>=dev-cpp/libgnomecanvasmm-2.6
>=dev-cpp/libglademm-2.4.1
>=media-libs/flowcanvas-0.1.0
        lash? ( media-sound/lash )
        dssi? ( media-libs/dssi )
        !media-sound/om"

as other users suggested, i'd update your distro to the current version. if it still doesnt have the above dependencies , id switch to a distro that does. debian and gentoo are two good options... probably arch and mandrake as well..