Re: [linux-audio-dev] fst, VST 2.0, kontakt

From: Forest Bond <forest@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 04:20:53 EEST

> fst is already able to load/save chunks.

It sure as heck is.

> i dont have a full version of kontakt, so i cant verify whether
> load/save works.

Seems to work pretty well. I haven't tested it real thorougly, but everything
looks to be in order.

The 1.8 -> 1.9 diff is not large. Wish I knew my way around the VST stuff.

Things were underway to create a new (read: kontakt-ish) interface for chionic.
I would like to keep at that, I think, but kontakt is working quite well now. I
guess I have to figure out what I have time for, exactly.

Thanks for taking the time to implement this, Torbenh.

thanks,
Forest