Re: Sourceforge issues WAS: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] netjack-0.12 - Low Latency Network Audio Driver

From: <torbenh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 22:41:22 EEST

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 06:24:51PM +0200, Pieter Palmers wrote:
> torbenh@email-addr-hidden wrote:
>
> >there is no link on http://netjack.sf.net because the project shell
> >servers are down.
>
> Probably not the cause (as the shell service downtime is displayed on
> the status page), but should you run into strange issues with SF this
> can be interesting:
>
> ( 2006-07-13 09:23:52 - Project CVS Service, Project Shell Service,
> Project Subversion (SVN) Service, SourceForge.net Web Site ) A recent
> kernel exploit was released that allowed a non admin user to escalate
> privileges on the host pr-shell1. We urge all users who frequent this
> host to change their password immediately and check their project group
> space for any tampering. As a precaution, we have blocked access to all
> project resources by password until the user resets their password.
> After the password has been reset, project resources should be
> accessible within 5 minutes.

         Project Shell Service: Offline - Unplanned
         Downtime In-Progress Last updated: 2006-07-12 Pacific

still there. the host refuses connections.
i use key authentication.

well... lets just sit and wait... i should have used the FRS anyways ;)

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language