Re: [linux-audio-dev] LV2 Turtle requirement

From: carmen <_@email-addr-hidden-your.name>
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 20:38:15 EEST

On Sun Jul 16, 2006 at 07:35:19PM +0200, Lars Luthman wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 17:28 +0000, carmen wrote:
> > i notice this file: http://lv2plug.in/spec/lv2.ttl is in the nicely readable
> > turtle format. my main question is, whether this will be transformed to RDF-XML
> > during 'make install' or perhaps by the developer themselves (Eg, similar to
> > leaving a configure script around for those who dont have autoconf).
>
> I hope not - I've already written a host that parses Turtle and only
> Turtle.

you hope not what? it just seems like Turtle should be developers choice, and the format in the .bundle should be more standard - even Firefox can parse RDF/XML out of the box. the vast majority of the cool tools like Fresnel/Protoge that some develoeprs might want to edit their schemas in, don't support Turtle as well, AFAIK..