[linux-audio-dev] Re: Nomad - Nord Modular Editor

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 23:05:04 EEST

[ in linux-audio-users, originally in nmedit-devel ]
>our first release of Nomad - Nord Modular Editor is now available.

It is at
 http://nmedit.sourceforge.net
if that was not mentioned.

The Nomad has also a UI builder for building UIs for modules.
Check the screenshots and "nomad-ui-editor.jpg".
Do we have anything similar? E.g. a collection of audio related
widgets for Glade?

How Nomad's UI builder could be re-used in other projects?
By using it like VSTGUI?
By building module UIs for Csound opcodes and writing Csound
exporter? I have earlier suggested that Nord Modular modules
could be written as Csound instruments, i.e.,
  Nomad + Exporter + Csound == NM clone.
One may find several thousands of NM patches from the web.
Many of them are advanced and well documented.
http://nm-archives.electro-music.com/010_NordModular/014_Interesting_Threads/

Juhana