Re: [linux-audio-dev] Which sequencer framework for a simple MIDI drum looper ?

From: _ langagemachine <langagemachine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 13:08:59 EEST

Sorry, posted sent itself :-o

Oh, you are right : there are 3 downloads : Mac, Windows and ChucK-less.
I have downloaded the ChucK-less version, and it launches ChucK and
Jack alright; i only had to create symlink ln -s /usr/bin/chuck to
./chuck

The Java part is free but not open-source, though.

Thanks for making me notice ; I have some material to play around with :-)

Is there activity around midishare ? The forum does not seem to have
been too busy recently.