Re: [linux-audio-dev] Which sequencer framework for a simple MIDI drum looper ?

From: _ langagemachine <langagemachine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 11:57:56 EEST

Thanks for suggesting Gneutronica :-) It provides useful answers to
some of my needs.

If I had to make one main adjustment to my personal preferences, it
would be in the way that the pattern is visually rendered : while your
way of indicating note velocity (according to its vertical position on
a grid) makes it efficient and precise to set, I find it is not easy
to visualize the whole rhythm pattern at a glance. Not so easy as
colouring the block in a progressive shade of black&white would make
it, IMHO.

Well, maybe one gets used to it after working on the editor ... I will
install Gneutronica and make a more insightful feedback :-)