Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug:jack device channel-count

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 04:35:32 EEST

Lee Revell wrote:

> Does Sweep really have no JACK support?

Unfortunately that is correct. Its high on the TODO list but
none of the current developers have the time to tackle it.

Sweep does have a nice driver output layer but I suspect that
its mainly geared towards push outputs like OSS/ALSA etc and
as I understand it, JACk uses pull instead of push. Is that
correct?

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo
"C++ is an atrocity, the bletcherous scab of the computing world,
responsible for more buffer overflows, more security breaches,
more blue screens of death, more mysterious failures than any
other computer language in the history of the planet Earth."
-- Eric Lee Green