Re: [linux-audio-dev] job offer... [Fwd: Algorithm Development Manager (Full-Time)]

From: David Olofson <david@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 01:55:08 EEST

On Saturday 26 August 2006 00:32, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 00:06 +0200, David Olofson wrote:
> > > 7. I'm not opposed to companies posting to l-a-a or l-a-d when
> > > they have relevent job openings, but this recruitment firm is
> > > spamming in my opinion.
> >
> > Got one of those too.
>
> only one?

I get similar emails once in a while. (And, it does happen that I get
similar but authentic ones from people I know too, which makes the
"fake" ones even more annoying.)

The one I got the other day was a shorter version of the very message
quoted in the original post. (Some paragraphs identical, others
missing or rephrased.) Smells like a deliberate attempt at bypassing
spam filters...

.------- http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples -------.
| http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine |
| http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine |