Re: [linux-audio-dev] New lad.linuxaudio.org

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 10:55:44 EEST

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 09:45:24AM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> The new skin is cool. Nice work.

Thanks :)

> A couple of things I noticed.
>
> 1: ressources - should be resources
> 2: resources->links page = 404

Dang, blindly inherited it, fixed :)

> Also we should probably create a webring for all the projects hosted at
> lao...

Webring I don't know, but a portal like Ico mentions is a good idea.

With webring I associate a bunch of sites spread across the net,
each allowing you to jump to next/previous or go to an overview.

For us, it should just be about a common link to the portal, I think.

--
Thorsten Wilms