Re: [linux-audio-dev] hearnet improvement

From: Hans Fugal <hans@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 19:49:06 EEST

I did reply to Dmitry earlier by email, but for posterity, I integrated
his patch and released a new version. I think I posted to the announce
list but I'm not sure if it came through or not. If not, head on over to
http://hans.fugal.net/typo/articles/2006/10/10/hearnet-0-0-9

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach