[linux-audio-dev] Linuxaudio.org -- call for new member projects

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 15:58:37 EET

Apologies for cross-posting. Please forward the announcement to your
respective lists (if applicable).

Yes, it's that time of the year. In our continued bi-monthly track of
membership drives, I would like to extend an open invitation to all Linux
audio projects who are not already a member of the consortium to consider
joining and therefore help us continue our efforts at consolidation of Linux
audio resources. The membership is free and the consortium's structure
allows members to gauge their level of involvement and subsequently the time
overhead it bears.

In the recent months there have been a number of exciting new projects
introduced to the Linux audio scene. This is very encouraging as it suggests
not only continued, but also growing vitality of our platform of choice.
Linuxaudio.org's mission is to help maintain this vitality by offering
various programs to its membership base as well as the entire Linux audio
community. Perhaps one of the most important programs is our mission to
consolidate Linux audio resources and by doing so foster collaboration as
well as connections with the commercial industry and outside investors. For
this reason, I sincerely hope that you will consider joining the consortium.

For more info on the membership, benefits, etc. please visit linuxaudio.org.
We have our next new member announcement set for this coming Thursday
November 2nd.

Should you happen to have any additional questions and/or concerns, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Linuxaudio.org Director