Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsa, oss , efficiency?

From: lemmel <lem0mel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 19:55:19 EET

Le jeudi 02 novembre 2006 09:44, vous avez écrit :
> Were there samples missing at the beginning or at the end?
At the end
> > and even randomly truncated,
> What do you mean with "randomly"?
In order to lighten, I will take an example : a 3 secondes sound file.
a beep on a channel a beep on the other channel

the sound can be truncated at this time position : 1.5, 2, even at 1.

It is rather difficult to be accurate for the real duration is small (the wav
file is available at http://maleelma.free.fr/lemmel/test.wav.bz2), and I am
focusing on the
choice of a sound system.
> What sound card/kernel version/ALSA version are you using?
see an another post of mine.