Re: [linux-audio-dev] M$/SuSE/ALSA ?

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 17:02:23 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:

> My apologies, I should have written "Novell/SuSE".

Well, their stated aim is to make Linux and MS work together so as they
are about to start on the Zune marketing drive that could mean we will
see some action otherwise there's probably nothing else that isn't
already done or being done that M$ will want to add to Linux Audio.

Oh, apart from native VST support but I can't really see that being a
priority for Redmond.

They might pay Stephane Letz some money to port JACK though ;-)

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com