[linux-audio-dev] snd_pcm_poll_descriptors_revents() question

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 16:42:05 EET

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 02:24:30PM +0100, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> Is snd_pcm_poll_descriptors_revents() more than an
> accessor ? If it is, the name is a quite misleading.

To answer my own question, it seems that it *is* more
than an accessor.

The docs leave one thing unclear. Does this call require
an array of unsigned short int (one per pollfd), or are
events from all pollfds combined into one revents value ?

The example code in test.pcm seems to indicate the latter.

In that case, how can one test if *all* pollfd for a given
pcm are ready ?

--
FA
Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.