[linux-audio-dev] Website moving - please update your links

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 22:02:12 EET

Hello all,

Since I'm preparing to move abroad, I've transferred my website
to a host that's independent of my local ISP. The new site is

  www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio

'Kokkini Zita' means 'red zeta' - the Greek letter, and all
the 'i' are pronounced as English 'ee', not 'y'.
It's also my 'project name' at the Linux Audio Consortium.
In time you will also see the red zeta appear in the GUI
of any new software.

The main page has been restyled a bit, and the rest will
follow as I have time. Please let me know if you have any
problems with the new layout and colors.

The old site will remain on-line for some months, but any
new stuff and updates will go to the new one only.

My new e-mail address will be fons-at-kokkinizita.net,
but please don't use that until you see it appear on
the lists.

Enjoy !

--
FA