[linux-audio-dev] 2007..

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 01:37:32 EET

Hello all,

First of all, my best wishes for 2007 to all Linux Audio Developers !

2007 will be a special year for me. As some of you already know, I said goodbey
at Alcatel Space two months ago, and starting 8 Jan 2007 I'll be working at LAE
- Laboratorio di Acustica ed Elettroacustica - <http://www.laegroup.org/> in
Parma, Italy. LAE is an acoustics and electro-acoustics research and consultancy
lab operated by the university of Parma and by three companies active in the area
of acoustics and audio. My activities in LAD will continue of course, after maybe
a short break while the dust of moving to Italy settles.

Looking forward to meet you all at LAC2007 in Berlin !

--
FA
Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.