[linux-audio-dev] Re: linux-audio-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 8

From: <oc2pus@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 21:26:58 EET

Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 schrieb
linux-audio-dev-request@email-addr-hidden:

> 5. CLAM 0.98 released (David Garc?a Garz?n)
>

> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:28:31 +0100
> From: David Garc?a Garz?n <dgarcia@email-addr-hidden>
> Subject: [linux-audio-dev] CLAM 0.98 released
> <linux-audio-dev@email-addr-hidden>
>
> We are glad to announce CLAM 0.98 a.k.a. ‘Mac is here to stay’.
>
> CLAM[1] is a free-software, C++ framework for doing research and
> application development in audio and music. It also comes with a set of
> applications ready to use for non technical users.
>
> This is the first release not developed within the MTG [2] since its main
> developers now work at the GTI[3], also at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
> Still, CLAM is very indebted to the MTG people.
>
> Most of the work in this release was focused on having stable building,
> testing and packaging on Mac. Check out the MacOS download section[4] on
> the web for applications DMG’s.
>
> We have received valuable and stimulating input for the MacOS build from
> Christopher Tignor, Volker Schumacher, Eduard Aylon and Stéphane Letz.
> Thank you all for your help.
>
> Apart from MacOS build, this release features KDE integration for
> NetworkEditor and Prototyper (so you can open network files from
> Konqueror), MFCC’s added to Annotator’s extractor example, and several
> fixes (thanks James).
>
> FLTK module has been dropped and it is not being compiled by default. It
> will be completely removed on the next release. Check out the changelog [5]
> for more details.
>
> Next release will consist mainly on bugfixing towards 1.0, so please, tests
> and report as many bugs as possible.
>
> [1] http://clam.iua.upf.edu
> [2] http://mtg.upf.edu/
> [3] http://gti.upf.edu/
> [4] http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download-osx.html
> [5] https://iua-share.upf.es/svn/clam/trunk/CLAM/CHANGES
>
> The CLAM crew.
hi,
I packaged clam-0.97 for SuSE.
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/clam

for the 0.98 I cann't find the sources ? the src-download site is outdated
(0.96)

second question:
in this directory http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/linux-ubuntu-feisty/
I can find a 0.98 tar.gz, but just to be sure:
clam_0.98.0-1.tar.gz 281.30 Mb
really 281MB ? What is in that tarball ?

have fun
oc2pus