[linux-audio-dev] Data-flow systems integration (was: CLAM 0.98 released)

From: Pau Arumi <parumi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 16:56:37 EET

Hi Andy,

I see in your blog that pull-mode in gstreamer needs code-review. I'm
interested to help since I'm planning to do some research on integrating
data-flows of different nature during the next few months for my PhD.
Later I can give more details on what I want to achieve. It's likely
that integrating other systems with CLAM will be one of the outcomes.

Anyway I wanted to start looking on how gstreamer can be run (and
synchronized to other streams) with a callback-based system. So could
point-me to relevant code of the work already done, design docs, mail
discussions, whatever? Also, I'm not very sure about which list this
discussion should belong.

Cheers!

Pau (clam developer)

PS: in your blog you talk a lot about Catalan things: are you also
based in Barcelona? If so, why don't we meet and talk about that?