Re: [linux-audio-dev] Programming language

From: Brett W. McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 23:53:18 EET

On 2/22/07, Carlo Trimarchi <mr.spoon21@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi, I need to build an application that can process sound from an
> external instrument (a midi keyboard, for example). I also need to
> create a graphic interface and I'd like to know which language maybe
> best to do this.

Have you looked to see if there isn't already an application in
development that could suit your needs? You might even be able to help
in the development of something like Rosegarden or Muse or Ardour.

-- Brett
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
    If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
               -- Jelaleddin Rumi